The ESTC Certified Landscape Installers Programme (CLIP) is a one-day certification-based course and exam for qualified individuals who are currently employed in the landscape synthetic turf industry, and seeking certification on landscape synthetic turf installation. The course consists of both a theoretical and practical training & exam.
CLIP candidates are certified in their own name, not the company they are working for. CLIP candidates working for a company that is not a member of ESTC must be endorsed by an ESTC member company. The candidates that have passed both the theoretical and practical exam will receive a certificate at the end of the training day and will be mentioned on the ESTC website.
All candidates must register online, submit the programme fee payment and complete the Application for Certification, by no later than 15 days before the course date.
In order to qualify for the certification course, all candidates must submit their Application for Certification by no later than 15 days before the course date.
475 € per person – ESTC members
675 € per person – ESTC non-members
The fee includes the full day training, coffee breaks and lunch.
Discount of 20 % if more than 3 people from the same company take the course.
- The training group size is min 8 and maximum 15 people to ensure quality of assessment & certification
- The training is for experienced installers only
- Participants have minimum 2 years of experience and have been involved in more than 20 projects.
- October 14, Weert, the Netherlands (Dutch Speaking)
- October 21, Weert, the Netherlands (English Speaking)
HOW TO REGISTER FOR A COURSE
If you wish to register a place on a CLIP course please download and return the pdf form…