ECHA’s plans for biodegradability update
ESTC invites you to a conference call to update you on ECHA’s proposal for a more stringent definition on biodegradability. This will affect PLA based infills.
This conference call will address the following topics:
- ECHA’s restriction dossier on intentionally added microplastics;
- PLA infill and biodegradability;
- Request for greater evidence by ECHA’s Risk Assessment Committee (RAC) for greater evidence;
- ECHA’s timeline;
- Necessary steps to be taken.
Friday 24 July, 4pm CET
Conference Call (details will be sent by email)
- Alastair Cox, ESTC Technical Director
- Stefan Diderich, ESTC Director General