ESTC WEBINAR PEF CR PROJECT FOR SYNTHETIC TURF SURFACES : WHERE ARE WE TODAY ?
In this webinar we want to give you an update on the current status of the project and the next phase which will focus on developing supporting studies based on the draft PEFCR. More details on the content of the webinar are provided via the link below.
The following questions will be addressed :
- What is a PEF and why are they going to become important?
- Programme of works – where are we today ?
- What is a supporting study?
- How many supporting studies need to be conducted for our PEF?
- Who can carry out a supporting study?
- Why would you want to carry out a supporting study?
- Will you need external support when carrying out a supporting study and who can support you?
- What are the costs and effort associated with carrying out a supporting study?
- What is the timeline of a PEF supporting study?
- Who will have access to the supporting studies and which information is included?
- If we want to do a PEF in the future, how will we go about this?
June 18, 2021 - June 26, 2021, 12:00 am - 5:00 pm
Presentations followed by Q&A session MS Teams Videoconference - details will be sent as an MS Teams invitation 2 days in advance
name, job, Company
ESTC/STC members can join free of charge. Non-members can participate for a fee of 100 €. Payment instructions will be given upon registration.