DISCOVER THE NEW EN STANDARD FOR SHOCKPADS – ESTC WEBINAR – 10 OCTOBER 2023
On October 10, ESTC, the voice for the synthetic turf industry in the EMEA region, will be organising a webinar that will delve into the intricacies of the newly introduced EN standard for shockpads.
Shockpads are becoming increasingly important in synthetic turf systems and their role has evolved to enhance the performance, safety, and longevity of such systems.
This webinar is designed to provide you with a comprehensive understanding of the standard’s implications and its significance for the industry. On top of that, the sport governing bodies will explain how they see the increasing use of shockpads in the synthetic turf systems they endorse. And finally, the importance of shockpads in the North-American market will be addressed.
- Introduction to EN Standard for Shockpads: Get a brief overview of the standard’s purpose and scope.
- Key Changes and Updates: Learn about the significant changes and updates compared to previous standards.
- Impact on the Industry: Understand how the new EN standard will affect manufacturers, installers, and end-users.
- The view from the Sports Governing Bodies: Discover why shockpads are gaining increasing importance.
- The North American market : Get an understanding of the importance of shockpads in field design in the US
- Q&A Session: Engage in a dedicated Q&A session to address your queries.
Who Should Attend:
- Manufacturers of shockpads
- Installers and contractors
- Sports facility operators & municipalities
- National Associations for Sports
- Anyone interested in sports & synthetic turf
Attendance to this webinar is free, but registration is mandatory. The webinar is open to members and non-members of ESTC. To secure your spot, please register before October 6. If you have any questions or require further information, please feel free to contact us.
We look forward to your participation in this informative webinar as we navigate the new EN standard for shockpads together.
October 10, 2023, 4:00 pm - 5:30 pm
Stefan Diderich, Director General/CEO, ESTC
Alastair Cox, Technical Director, ESTC
Catherine Eiswerth, Vice President, Sports, Recreation & Open Spaces at RF, Binnie & Associates Ltd
Free of charge